KLGJ100 high speed sawing machine gear box
Scope of application
High-speed sawing machine gearbox is a parallel gear pair transmission mechanism; it has been widely used in different types of high-speed sawing machines, mainly used to cut bars of different diameters.
1) The design standard is in accordance with JB/T 8853-2001, and the working environment temperature is -10℃～+40℃;
2) Gears and gear shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel forgings. After carburizing, quenching, gear grinding, and other processes, the precision of the gear is 5; all gears are arranged for non-destructive testing in important processing procedures;
3) High carrying capacity, high efficiency, low noise and low vibration. Gear grinding is used to improve the accuracy level, and the gears have been trimmed. The overall efficiency of each gear is 0.98, and the vibration and noise are significantly reduced;
4) The lubricating oil adopts N320 or N220 industrial closed gear oil;
5) The reducer has the characteristics of small size, light weight, long life and easy installation and maintenance;
|model||Motor rated power (Kw)||Output speed range (rpm)||Actual transmission ratio||Saw bar diameter||Remarks|
Note：Our company can develop gearboxes for high-speed sawing machines with different powers and speed ratios according to customer requirements.